📷Volunteer work at Kallang Tennis Centre | 在加冷网球中心做志工😎(by @ace108)
Woke up early Saturday morning to go out for some volunteer work.
周六早上很早就起床了,准备出去做志工。

🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
After a bus and MRT train ride to the Stadium MRT stadium, I walked through the Kallang Leisure Park mall. The rain was light by that time and I was able to cross the road to Kallang Tennis Centre.
我坐公车和地铁到了体育场地铁站,然后穿过加Kallang Lesiure Park购物中心。那时候, 雨很小了, 我过马路去了加冷网球中心。

After taking attendance at the registration counter, I took a selfie.
在登记处点名后,我自拍了一张。

There was supposed to be some activities outside but I didn't go out there until I left.
外面应该有一些活动,但我直到离开会走到那里。

There was try out.
有让人试玩。

After the try out was over, the courts were empty.
试玩结束后,球场空无一人。

I went in to have a look at the nice courts.
我进去看了看漂亮的球场。

I was stationed outside the entrance to the courts where the soundball tournament was playing.
我的岗位在正在举行音球比赛的球场入口外。

Went in to take a look for a while. Glad I wasn't station inside because the aircon was cold.
进去看了一会儿。幸好我的岗位不在里面,因为空调很冷。

Lunch was provided later.
之后有午餐。

I took a short walk to check out the courts at the roof after lunch before going back to my station.
午饭后,我走去楼顶看看球场,然后回到我的岗位。

The tournment ended and the prize award ceremony was conducted. After that, I went home.
比赛结束了,颁奖仪式也举行了。之后我就回家了。


请看我其他帖: @ace108

0
0
0.000
@tipu curate
Upvoted 👌 (Mana: 19/59) Liquid rewards.